jueves, 9 de septiembre de 2010

welcome to my blog

hello,world In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE.

Hi, there! My name’s joenesis bernal but you can call me joe!. I’m from Ciudad maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in La Trinidad. I’m 18 years old and I study intagral education.

at I love music, studying English and education, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country and party.

I hate sushi and onions, smoking, listening to vallenato, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit miami. Of course, I want to graduate and be a good educator. I also want to learn to speak English. I love to work in a major college and buying a house, marry and raise a family.

About English, I love learning new languages. I think English is very important. I can listen to music and watch television in English. It's good exercise. Also chat online. I can write, but I need more practice. The hardest thing for me is to talk. I need to practice more. I hope to do a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class would be the maximum.
Listen
Read phonetically
Dictionary - View detailed dictionary

Well, that's a little bit about me ... I hope you lik eit .. leave a comment!




Shine on Love and Peace and Prosperity ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario